You will not find things like mini golf, gambling halls, animation teams or anything like that. We try to create a pleasant atmosphere in our cosy barn where you can enjoy a drink or meal together with the other campers and our Bed & Breakfast guests. Via a steep forest path and a 15 min. walk you can reach our cozy corner at the river Tarn to fish or to swim.
If you have the intention to visit our campsite between July and August we strongly recommend you to book early, preferrably before April! We only have 6 pitches.
- Spacous pitches with both sun and shade;
- 2 showers with hot water (without coins);
- 4 washing stands with hot water for the dishes ;
- 2 toilets;
- Free usage of refrigerator and freezer;
- Washing machine available ( 5,-)
- Empty chemical toilet (if used green chemicals);
- Electricity (16 A, euro connector);
- Barbecue admitted;
- 500 meter from the river Tarn via steep path;
- Dinner possible, 3 times a week;
- Simple swimming pool.
If you don't like to take along your camp equipment, you can rent our caravan. We have a large caravan available with fixed bed (1.40 X 2.00 meters) and a convertable bed/corner (1.40 X 2.00 meters). It offers room for 4 adults. The caravan is equipped with small refrigerator, gaz stove, kitchen range, garden chairs, garden table, parasol, etc. The only thing you have to bring is bedding and linen.